NDG ART HOP COMMITTMENT
Art Hop NDG will host an event in August introduce artists and hand out Artist’s Kits, Press Releases, and other promotional materials.
- The Artist’s Kit will contain 10 printed “passports” which includes maps of the circuit for distributing to their visitors.
- The portion of the participation fee not used for Art Hop expenses will be donated to the NDG Food Depot.
- The Art Hop will create the event on social media, and will prepare and distribute a Press Release to various Montreal News Media
THE ARTIST’S COMMITTMENT
- The Artist promises to be present in their studio or presentation space for the entire time of the event.
- The Artist will provide NDG Art Hop a short Artist's statement including their medium, the address of their studio, and 2 (jpg) images of their work for the purpose of advertising and promoting the event:
- The Artist will use the Art Hop logo on all promotion materials and advertisements.
- The Artist will promote the event and all its participating partners to the best of their abilities.
- The Artist will collect the name and contact information of each visitor for an opportunity to win a prize from our many sponsors.
- Documentation on promotion, procedures, and safety
- Art Hop Passports (includes maps of three areas)
- Materials to make signs and banners